BioGro have been certifying New Zealand Organic Winegrowers for over 25 years. Our dedicated team have specialist knowledge in organic viticulture, winemaking and exporting. With organic viticulture becoming a growing industry, we are absolutely thrilled to be the principal sponsor of the Organic & Biodynamic Wine Conference this coming June.
"Organic Winegrowers NZ’s 2017 conference will have the theme of Liquid, Life & Label, drilling into three significant topics. Water and microbiology will both feature strongly, with a variety of specialists sharing their research and discoveries. Our third featured topic is marketing, the pointy end of the business. The conference will aim to share insights and stories – both challenges and successes – in marketing organic wine."
If you are attending the conference, be sure to pop over to our stand for some lovely refreshments, as we showcase some of our current licensees and will answer all of the technical questions you throw our way. Our CEO, Donald Nordeng will also be speaking during the conference, with some enlightening thoughts.
Whether you will or won't be attending, please use the form below to register any interest you have regarding certification and you will be entered into our prize draw to win a hamper worth $200. We will get back to you regarding your certification query in 2-3 days.
Terms and Conditions of prize draw
1. By entering the prize draw, each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. Only one entry by phone, email or online will be accepted per the prize draw advertisement
3. By entering the prize draw, all personal information will remain confidential and will only be used for potential certification purposes. Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting BioGro in writing.
4. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
5. All prizes are subject to terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
6. The delivery service used are not liable for any damage to prizes send by post or courier.
7. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
8. Only entries received by the closing date, 30th June 2017 will be entered.
9. Winners will be drawn on BioGro Office Premises, 156-158 Victoria Street, Wellington, New Zealand.
10. Winners will be notified the week commencing 3rd July 2017.
11. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, the winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
12. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, the delivery service and their employees are not responsible for loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
13. Entry is open to New Zealand Wineries only. Employees of BioGro NZ or New Zealand Wineries already certified with us are not eligible to enter.