Join our team!
Product Verification Coordinator - Organic Industry
BioGro provides organic certification for every step in the organic production covering primary production, food processors, wholesalers and retailers, importers and exporters, service providers, farm input manufacturers, and producers of health and body care products and textiles.
The certification process is integral to BioGro's core business and we are looking for a team player with an administration background, strong attention to details and excellent customer service skills to join our certification team. The ability to ensure correct processes are followed is vital and over time there will be the ability to integrate further compliance activities in this critical role.
The position suits a person with an interest, knowledge and enthusiasm for, organic production and processing.
The Certification Officers is required to:
- Manage clients accounts;
- Complete formulation assessments of input, cosmetic and processed products;
- Carry out all aspects of BioGro's certification processes;
- Answer enquiries from licensees and others;
- Assist in ensuring BioGro certified products retain access and accreditation in key markets;
- Contribute to efficiency and service quality improvements to all certification processes.
You will have excellent organisational skills and the ability to work effectively with a diverse range of people on a wide range of tasks. You are logical, structured and systematic in planning and completing work, and you accept personal responsibility for delivering agreed results.
The following skills will be essential for this role:
- Superb customer service;
- Multi-tasking complex situations;
- Excellent time management;
- High attention to detail;
- Talent for problem solving;
- Exceptional oral and written communication;
- Keeping accurate and relevant records.
You'll also need a tertiary qualification in a relevant field (eg. Cosmetic Science, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Food Processing).
This is a big role in a small company and is pivotal to the future growth of current and planned services. We are a team of specialist service providers in a niche area, previous experience in a similar role is highly desirable to ensure you can hit the ground running.
If this advertisement has piqued your interest and it ticks a lot of your boxes, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to:
Donald Nordeng at email@example.com
All applications will be acknowledged and shortlisted candidates will be required to fill out an application form. A position description will be provided as part of the application process.
BioGro New Zealand Ltd
(04) 801 0742